What I've Done
- On Sunday night the pop punk group Fall Out Boy came to Austin for a sold out show at Stubb's. New Politics opened. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- On Thursday night celebrities, filmmakers, and press gathered at the Austin Film Studios for the 2013 Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards. Guests such as Robin Wright, Henry Thomas, Sissy Spacek, Annette O’Toole, Ben Foster, St...
- Over the weekend tattoo artists and lovers from all over Texas gathered at the Palmer Events Center for the 11th annual Star of Texas Tattoo Art Revival. The event featured tattoo artists, piercers, burlesque dancing, and liv...
- On Thursday night soulful rockers Grace Potter and the Nocturnals played the first of two back-to-back shows at Stubb's. Local band Heartless Bastards opened the show. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- Matt and Kim stopped in Austin on Saturday night for a show at Stubb's. The duo are currently on tour supporting their latest album. Oberhofer opened. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- The Austin City Limits Music Festival had another successful year, with massive crowds and huge performances from a diverse range of musical talent. Review by Caitlin Wittlif. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- On Thursday Erykah Badu helped kick off the ACL festivities with a show at the Moody Theater. The Gaslamp Killer opened. Review by Alex Ramirez. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- Smashing Pumpkins kicked off their current tour with a sold out show at Stubb's on Thursday night. Ume opened. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- Blondie and Devo brought their "Whip It To Shreds Tour" to Austin on Tuesday night for a show at Stubb's. Review by Neil Ferguson. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- San Francisco psych-rockers Thee Oh Sees played a show at La Zona Rosa on Saturday along with Ty Segall. Local acts Flesh Lights and Gal Pals opened the show. Photography by Waytao Shing.
- Guitar legend Slash stopped in Austin on Friday night for a show at Stubb's BBQ with his current band, Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators. Foxy Shazam opened. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- Matisyahu returned to the home of his well known live albums on Tuesday night. The Dirty Heads opened. Photos by Waytao Shing.
- The nights at the Driskill Runways and Market Place is proving to be a centralized mecca for local, national and international talent alike. Here, Austin Fashion Week gives you everything you need to know about up and coming ...
- From a bird’s eye view, the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum generated busy voices from
high energy spectators - waiting in floor seats and eagerly overlooking the railing, during Austin Fashion
Week’s (AFW) “Sh...
- As part of the uncapped Music Series, vitaminwater and FADER presented a show on Tuesday night featuring Big Boi, A Trak, and Little Dragon. Photography by Waytao Shing.
- Austin got time warped on Friday as the Summerland tour made a sold out stop at the ACL Moody Theater. Review by Neil Ferguson. Photography by Waytao Shing.
- Folk-pop band The Head and the Heart played a sold out show at Stubb's BBQ on Saturday night. Moondoggies and Husky opened for them. Photo gallery by Waytao Shing.
- Foster the People came to The Backyard for a sold out show on Tuesday evening. The Kooks and Kimbra opened the show. Photography by Waytao Shing.
- Irish indie rockers Two Door Cinema Club came through Austin on Friday night for a sold out show at Stubb's. Photography by Waytao Shing.
- California punk rock legends Social Distortion came through Austin on Sunday night. Austin punks the Riverboat Gamblers opened up the show. Photography by Waytao Shing.